Follow by Email

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I Want to See You Be Brave

Guys. Have you heard this song? Brave by Sarah Barielles? It is so fabulous. And it makes me want to see you be brave.
Click here to see the Lyric Video.
And also. Omg. Hannah Brencher. I can't say enough amazing things about her. I could go on, but you'd better just read this...http://hannahbrencher.com/2013/04/30/we-cannot-stay-here-any-longer/

So, ladies. Let the words fall out. Honestly. Be a person. Do not just exist. Live, because the truth is that this is all we have. I read a quote recently, something like, "No matter how long you live, the first twenty years of your life are the longest." That's terrifying. I'm 16. Someday, there's not going to be any time left. Let's get to it.

Also, I know this is not a rant blog...but just a quick bit...can you guys help me with this? We need to SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS about pediatric cancer! We will find a cure for this monster. I promise. That's how much faith I have in our effort to end this once and for all. We just need to work together.

With love and encouragement (and all of my support behind you),
Julia xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment